1. Data Controller
Elvi S.r.l. Motori Elettrici in its capacity of Data Controller is pleased to inform you that the Regulation (EU) n. 679/2016 (hereby referred to as “GDPR”) and the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 s.m.i. (hereby referred to as “Privacy Code”) govern the protection of personal data in all relevant processing activities.
Any processing of personal data by Elvi S.r.l. Motori Elettrici is strictly compliant with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and necessity, in order to provide you with an adequate protection to your rights.
To this end, and pursuant to the Privacy Code and art. 13 of the GDPR, we provide you with the following information:
2. Object of the processing
The data processing will be conducted on your personal data, already in our possession or that will be in possession in the future by virtue of the commercial relationships in place.
3. Purpose of the Processing and Legal bases of treatment
The processing of Your data has the following purposes:
- carrying administrative and management activity for the fulfillment of the relevant tax, accounting and any other obligation provided by the current legislation;
- fulfillment of pre-contractual and contractual obligations set forth by any relevant agreement.
In according with art. 6 par. 1 letters b) and c) of the GDPR, the legal basis of treatment carried out for the purposes set out in point 3 letters a) and b) is given by the execution of the contract or pre-contractual measures and the fulfilment of statutory obligations. The lack of transfer of the data will procure the impossibility to comply with our obligations arising out in connection to contractual and pre-contractual relations.
4. Processing Modalities
The data processing shall be conducted pursuant to art. 4 n.2) of GDPR, through the following operations: collection, recording, mining, comparison, use, exchange, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your data will be subject to a paper and electric/automated processing.
Your data will be retained from the date of the relevant receipt/update for a period appropriate for the purpose of the processing. For further clarification on data retention time, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Disclosure and communication of data
Your data, object of the processing, will not be diffused; they may, for the purposes indicated in this notice, be communicated to third parties, among which business partners, consultants and freelancers, banks and credit institutions, insurance companies, financial companies, factoring, leasing, services, management and credit recovery, auditors, debt collection companies, public authorities, auditing or supervisory bodies, to fulfill obligations deriving from the law, regulations, community regulations or for aspects concerning the management and execution of the legal relationship with you, occurring or occurred.
Your data will be processed by the following subjects:
- Employees of Elvi S.r.l. Motori Elettrici, acting as authorized persons to the processing of the data by virtue of the job tasks assigned to them and properly trained.
- External data processors pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR.
The list of external data processors is available at the registered office of Elvi S.r.l. Motori Elettrici.
For the purposes of this notice, your data can be disclosed abroad, within and outside the European Union, in compliance with the rights and the warranties provided by the current regulations, subject to the existence of provision within the relevant country of an adequate level of data protection, pursuant to the GDPR.
6. Rights of the data subject
In your quality of data subject, you are entitled to at any time:
- To request the access to your personal data;
- To request the related amendment in case incorrectness;
- To request the cancellation of the data;
- To request the limitation of the processing;
- To exercise the right to oppose the processing of your data, upon recurrence of the requested requirements;
- To exercise the right to data portability (consisting in receiving the transferred data in a structured form of common usage and readable from any device).
In according with art. 77 of the GDPR, it is furthermore your right to submit a complaint to the Personal data Guarantor Authority.
For anything not expressly provided in the present clauses, please refer to the current legislation on Privacy and specifically to art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the GDPR.
For further information about this notice or on any privacy topic or to exercise Your rights, you can write to email@example.com